$150K — $200K *
This role will focus initially on company’s Publication Sales business, driving the development of superior e-commerce sales and subscription solutions targeting the needs of customers across industries and geographies. As part of our Digital Transformation we are undertaking a significant ground up redesign and upgrade of our capabilities and solutions for this line of business. The successful applicant will play a key role in leading and driving this flagship initiative.
This role requires an individual with a broad and rounded experience, successful in a matrix leadership setting, and equally confident debating strategies and roadmaps with the business or analyzing process problems or detailed implementation issues with Devops experts and engineers.
· Build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders.
· Foster, enhance and maintain an open and collaborative team environment
· Ensure the regular communication, agreement on timelines and milestones, organization of workstreams are operating effectively.
· Help the team resolve delays and blockers in a hands-on and proactive way.
· Report and escalate unresolvable issues, delays, resource constraints, and other blockers or bottlenecks to senior management as needed
· Perform risk management analysis to minimize project risks
· Guide and coordinate project go-live plans with internal teams and third parties
· Be an active participant in the SDLC process, ensuring that DevOps processes are operating efficiently and collobarating with SME’s to identify and resolve issues
· Partner with Business and Product Designers to ensure that a compelling vision for our service offering is created, socialized and agreed.
· Partner with Vendors, Architects and Engineers to ensure that third party technologies are reviewed, and selected technology components are adopted as part of the overall solution
· Collaborate with the business to agree and complete product implementation roadmaps by identifying key milestones and recommended sequence for implementation
· Organize and drive sprint zero activities and planning ensuring that sufficient project definition and user stories are in place to provide a meaningful multi-sprint roadmap
· Ensure that scrum routines are operating effectively and that the scrum board and any associated plans and documentation are well maintained
· Guide and coordinate project implementation plans with internal teams and third parties
· Work closely with the QA Automation engineer to ensure that appropriate testing is being coordinated and executed prior to release.
· Use JIRA, Confluence and other tools to manage changes in project scope and schedule
· Help the business identify unmet opportunities, propose new solutions, draft initial specifications
· Experience leading a complex e-commerce related development
· Experience working in projects using Digital Experience (DXP) and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Sitecore and Episerver
· Experience with search technologies such as Algolia, Elastic, Coveo highly desirable.
· Strong understanding of DevOps technologies and frameworks
· Experience operating efficiently with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and principles
· Experience with products built using modern cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker in public and/or hybid cloud environment is highly desirable
· Experience working in a .NET development environment desirable
· Experience using Jira, Confluence, roadmapping tools such as Aha!
· Some experience writing, reviewing and approving User Stories
· PMP certification a plus
· Scrum Master Certification a plus
· Development and Scripting experience a plus
· 10+ years experience in Project Leadership and Business Analysis in a corporate environment
· 5+ years experience in e-commerce or other digital platform creation
· 5+ years experience working in a truly Agile environment
· Highly motivated, enterprising, excellent team player, also able to work autonomously
· Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, DevOps, and Agile Development Methodologies
· Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills, with the ability to distill signal from noise
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
· Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
· Capable of enforcing processes and procedures
· Ability to document issues and remedies/solutions
· Strong desire to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Valid through: 12/14/2021