$80K — $100K *
As a Project Manager/Business Analyst (PM/BA) at BlueVoyant, you will be working in a very challenging and rewarding, hybrid role performing Business Analysis and Project Management duties in an agile implementation environment (familiarity of product management and scrum master roles)
You will have the opportunity to work with teams of professionals implementing technology solutions to support multiple business service lines. These solutions are core to BlueVoyant’s business strategy and will leverage the latest technologies in analytics, cloud computing, applications development, case management, engagement team collaboration, and knowledge sharing
● Responsible for engaging with internal teams to advise and shape projects to meet their needs by properly defining the stakeholder’s project objectives and mapping requirements appropriately
● Work with product managers and technology teams to create properly aligned business cases for project concepts and gain stakeholder approval to submit for Leadership approval to begin project work
● Work with product managers and technology teams to map baselined requirements to their respective project objectives, gain stakeholder agreement and align tasks into a manageable work breakdown structure and lead a team to deliver those projects so that they meet and/or exceed customer expectations. Develop functional specifications and system design specifications as needed
● Create and maintain value-added project deliverables based on review and agreement with stakeholders and department leads, including but not limited to:
○ Project Charter/Initiation Document
○ Project Plan including subsidiary plans for managing requirements, change, testing, communication, implementation, risk, issues etc.
○ Project Schedule
○ Resource Allocation Model and Resource Estimate
○ Risk and Issue Logs
○ Communication Plan
○ Quality Assurance Plan
○ Project Status for leadership reporting
● Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects. You will work with teams that are geographically dispersed and composed of all disciplines required to deliver technology solutions for our customers, including architects, product managers, user experience designers, application engineers, quality assurance & testers.
● Successfully execute projects to agreed time, scope, budget and quality. Performing the project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management ensuring that the required artifacts (e.g. project charter) are delivered and approved appropriately based upon BV’s methodology
● Planning for, monitoring, and managing change through change management processes and stakeholder/customer relationship management including reporting on variances to the approved project baseline and managing the approval or mitigation of these as appropriate
● Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and issue management plans
● Managing project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project including performing gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of technology organization and business/product sponsors. Confirms requirements are met as per baseline prior to project closure
● Closing the project and formalizing acceptance of the project results ensuring that the benefits realization have been achieved or a formal plan is in place to manage these
● Communicating with project teams, management, and stakeholders including implementing and working through defined governance processes
● Provide accurate and consistent weekly status reporting for key initiatives, deliverables, risks, and issues
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in industry experience [Computer Science/Information Technology]
● Required language(s): English
● At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a technology company, preferably experience of leading-edge Software/IT company with focus on Security Technologies, Solutions, and Tools.
● At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience for technology projects
● At least 3 years of project management experience for cross-organizational tech projects (infra, cloud, platforms, and appdev)
● Business Analysis certification is preferred but not required (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, CBATL)
● Project management certification is preferred but not required (ITIL, PMI/CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2)
● Scrum Master certification is preferred but not required (CSM)
● Product Management certification is preferred but not required (CPO)
● Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
● Excellent knowledge of Jira, Confluence
● Excellent knowledge of resource management tools
● Expert with industry standard Business Analysis tools, standards and techniques
● Experience managing and working with cross functional teams
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
● Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
● Experience managing and delivering technology projects that involves integrating various technologies and/or replacement of older technologies with newer ones.
● Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives, possess good technical skills including scheduling, estimating, and costing.
● Experience in monitoring and controlling resource utilization per the approved project budgets.
● Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding.
● Experience in working with internal and external managers to coordinate joint management oversight and execution of all technical changes.
● Experience with ensuring appropriate project communication is occurring on an on-going basis with internal and external stakeholders.
● Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders, employees, and management at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
● Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly changing environment
● Highly motivated, ability to work independently
● Positive attitude, ability to work under pressure
Valid through: 9/26/2021
$80K — $100K *
15 days ago
$150K — $200K *
11 days ago