$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) leads the team of Engineers thru the project life cycle to Design, Build and Deliver infrastructure or middleware components on an agreed upon time line. The Project manager provides oversight of task delivery for various components of infrastructure service solutions / delivery including network connectivity, midrange server build, virtual server build, storage, performance / capacity planning, and monitoring of infrastructure health. The TPM will coordinate with key delivery teams responsible for Test Environments Management, Production Release Management, Performance testing and Capacity Management plus other teams to deliver Pre Prod and Production infrastructure in the environments.
The Chief Technology Organization:
•Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
•Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
•Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
•Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
•Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
•Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• 5 years plus experience in project management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Microsoft Project / Project Plan creation and management.
• Enjoys working with multiple Engineering teams to deliver infrastructure / hardware solutions for our Software Technology partners.
• Detail Oriented, Keeps the project team focused and on task.
• Must be able to build MS project plans based on resource input for task, sequence and duration.
• Must be able to work with Engineers to purchase, build, and certify hardware and network connections, submit Firewall changes, update SOR for servers, changes.
• Must be able to build a project team, and identify the team members, their roles, and understand the delivery task for each team member.
Project Planning (WBS)
Understand J2EE Middleware build
Understand Oracle Database Build
Valid Through: 2019-11-12