CoStar Realty Group - Atlanta, GA
CoStar Real Estate Manager is leading Software as a Service Provider, (SaaS), to the Real Estate andAccounting Industry. Our firm has been in business since 1999 and has developed a client base of some of the largest corporations in the world. CoStar Real Estate Manager is a part of the CoStar Group, Inc, who is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online market places. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information.
CoStar Real Estate Manager is seeking exceptional Technical Project Managers to oversee the delivery of multiple software implementations simultaneously for our customers. This is a high visibility role with significant responsibilities related to delivering customer implementations. A successful candidate will have software implementation project management experience, (SaaSpreferred), will be a self-starter and will have managed the full life cycle of software implementation projects. TheTechnical Project Manager will work with solution design consultants, implementation consultants, business analysis and developers throughout the life of the project to ensure on time and on budget delivery. This role will report to the VP of Consulting Services
The Technical PM interfaces with multiple departments including Sales, Consulting, Development, andSupport to ensure an on-time delivery of our SaaS solutions. A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project through all project phases that include project initiation, design , development, UAT, Go Live and transition to support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The Technical PM will be the primary resource engagedwith new and large existing customer’s projects from beginning to end.
· Create and maintain project schedules, action trackers, issue logs, progress reports, and other project documents.
· Drive internal and external activities needed to meet the dates defined in the project schedule.· Coordinate and lead status calls and executive status meetings.
· Deliver projects on time, on budget, and within scope.Prevent or minimize delays by keeping all stakeholders informed of progress to Identify and manage project risk so Manage budgeted hours at the task and resource level on a daily basis to Produce biweekly report.
· Coordinate project deliverables based upon internal resource availability.
· Maintain and refine project management processes; work with leadership to drive overall process improvement.
· Travel up to 25% (domestic and international) annually.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Previous experience managing SaaS projects is required.
· Must show ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent IT projects.
· Effectively direct the work of a multi-disciplinary client team, which includes IT, real estate andAccounting experts.
· Work successfully with little direct supervision.
· Organized thinker and communicator.· Care about the success of teammates and customers.
· Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping.· Advanced user of MS Project and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Project Management: 3years