At Americaneagle.com, we feel we can accomplish anything with the right team members. Our talented employees have led to our company's incredible growth across all the industries we serve. Americaneagle.com is seeking full-time, salaried, Technical Project Managers to join our implementation teams at our Des Plaines, IL Headquarters.
We are looking for technical project managers who can plan, document, and execute technology projects according to strict deadlines and within a provided budget. We need someone who is a team player and will help out wherever necessary in order to hit project deadlines.
- Manage a variety of technical projects and tasks associated with systems development, customer implementations and custom projects
- Fulfill a leadership role that involves hands-on activities as well as managing and filling gaps in capabilities
- Manage project schedule, scope and timeline
- Manage change request process
- Create weekly status reports for clients
- Conduct weekly status calls with clients
- Work directly with external client facing stakeholders, specifically members of our client's technical team as well as internal team members and stakeholders
- Conduct requirements gathering meetings with our clients
- Research, gather, analyze, document, develop and validate functional requirements for web solutions with project stakeholders
- Prioritize and breakdown technical projects into executable tasks
- Work with a team to complete proof of concepts, prototypes, and working functionality
- Present iterative deliverables for feedback and approval to multiple stakeholders
- Translate user requirements into system requirements, process flows, wireframes, mockups, etc.
- Web development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Able to manage own workload, take initiative, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Minimal travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology or technical business discipline
- Experience working with clients
- Familiarity and/or experience with some project management tools such as Jira/Smarsheet/Wrike etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment.