Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for an Information Security Technical Project Manager. This position is in Phoenix, AZ, Pleasanton, CA, or Boise, ID.Position Purpose
The Albertsons Information Security (InfoSec) Governance & Compliance team has a need for a Technical Project Manager primarily responsible for projects supporting security requirements across the company. The ideal candidate will have experiencing leading security and infrastructure projects. This individual will be responsible for liaising with Information Security leadership and various individuals/teams in IT and Business areas.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, InfoSec Governance & Compliance and supports the Chief Information Security Officer. This is an individual contributor role.Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and execution of strategic Information Security projects.
- Work closely with technical leads who are responsible for overall solution, high level project sizing and oversight for technical execution
- Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to do project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning, and risk assessment.
- Adoption of existing Project Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs the role as the owner of the financial position of all managed projects.
- Ensuring that applicable regulatory directives are complied with e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, current privacy legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors.
- Produce timely and high-quality work products in support of InfoSec initiatives
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrixed, virtual environment
- May require some travel depending upon project specifics and business locations
- 5 to 8 years' experience in the role of Technical Project Manager with experience and understanding of enterprise infrastructure and information security capabilities.
- Information Technology experience to include one or more of the following: Enterprise Infrastructure, Application Development, Application Delivery, Enterprise Systems Management, Datacenter, Network and/or Systems Integration.
- Previous security project experience and large-scale transformation initiatives preferred
- Working knowledge in Project planning particularly with Microsoft Project software and PMO governance
- Strong working knowledge in project planning with leading Agile methodologies and tools. Work experience in managing agile/scrum projects is strongly preferred
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities in meeting business deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts, ideas and strategies to senior leadership and end-users.
- Creativity, drive, high energy level, initiative, and the ability to self-manage.
- PMP Certification highly preferred.
- Previous experience with medium to large projects in Enterprise Infrastructure will be considered an asset.
- Experience in corporate retail environments a plus
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
How to Apply:
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Workday is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER