Responsible for managing projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration and test, trial, and deployment).
Act as a liaison with appropriate company personnel and vendors to ensure project compliance to standards. Coordinate multiple complex high priority tasks.
Assure feature and functionality and performance metrics requirements are defined. Initiate, facilitate, and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery.
dates are met. Monitor risks during various stages of the project and\ escalate issues to the appropriate level of management. Maintain project status reports on projects. Create and manage contingency plans for projects
. Estimate and manage budgets. Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coordinate scoping and architecture review activities for initiated
programs and follow process for program approval at architecture
- Create and track end to end project plan in conjunction with the lead
- Track tasks and milestones across all parties, including vendors.
- Coordinate, manage, and drive test organization activities.
- Facilitate bug triage, manage bug lists across vendors, track issue
resolution with the lead engineer.
- Coordinate change request generation and tracking.
- Make project scheduling decisions in conjunction with the lead
engineer or facilitate conversations necessary for decision making.
- Report on project's progress as required by product engineering
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas, and create risk
response and mitigation plans.
- Report weekly (or as necessary) on any risks/issues.
- Escalate issues as required to unblock open issues.
- Work with other project managers to track and manage inter-project
- Communicate updates on major milestones, escalations, and status to
lead engineer and lead project manager.
- Work with lead engineer and management to set project specific budget.
- Project spend rates based on the budgets.
- Manage within budgetary objectives set by manager, monitoring and
controlling costs within functional area.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Technical discipline, Engineering
- PMP desired
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience