A well-qualified candidate in this role will need to be willing to travel as needed. Additionally, they will need to be able to interpret documentation regarding the industry, and government regulations.
- Aid Account Managers in technical aspects and sales activities relating to project business
- Create project development and international specification for company products with architects, engineers, and company decision makers throughout the world
- Be aware of engineering, interior and architectural design plans and manage the development of specifications and material lists to be used as standard practices by contractors
- Compose necessary descriptions that specify necessary properties and material qualities by using a working knowledge of material specifications and construction processes and practices.
- Confer with company sales and product teams in various places around the globe in order to present relevant data, organize and document sales potentials and specifications
- Create a method to aid in the completion of these tasks, such as developing databases for information about each related country or market along with other tools that benefit the company.
- Develop and perform upkeep on organization and communication with customer service teams
- Keep data on any projects that involve company products
- Manage international company resources in order to enhance success
- Be the main contact for the architect, global company staff, and general contractor in order to confirm company specifications for hardware, and aid global sales
- Organize and confer with the relevant company sales representatives in order to follow up with potential accounts and specifications for hardware
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or five years of experience, or a combination of education and experience
- Comfortable using computer software including Microsoft Office
- Comfortable lifting up to fifty pounds as needed
- Familiarity with EN, DIN, and ANS hardware, as well as other relevant EN and North American codes