Who we want
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do
As a Technical Project Analyst on our Enterprise Systems Group, you will be responsible for managing and supporting our custom enterprise-wide project and resource management system.
You will develop and implement solutions using advanced functionality with Microsoft products (i.e.:SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Flow, Teams, Project, PowerBI and SSRS); maintain system data integrity with checks and balances, analyze business problems, identify and articulate requirements to support system and process improvement and identify alternative technical solutions. You will also be the primary source of technical support and training to 800+ global users.
What you need
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree
- 5 years of relevant technical experience
- Advanced MS SharePoint Online development and administration and experience setting up and running SharePoint sites with advanced functionality is required
- Experience with data modeling and report building using report building tools (e.g: PowerBI, SSRS, Tableau) is required. PowerBI experience highly preferred
- MS SharePoint Designer development experience is required; MS PowerApps and/or MS Flow development experience is preferred
- MS Teams development & MS Project experience are preferred
- Basic MS SSRS development experience required
- Understanding of Project Management principles is required
- Strong sense of team work and customer service orientation and experience providing end user support and training is required
- Knowledge of windows operations systems and browser configurations is a plus
- Demonstrated results orientation, multi-tasking skills and the ability to learn quickly and work well independently
- Must have a strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability for sound decision making while working in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, partnership and influence skills and ability to communicate well to all levels within the organization