As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for driving various software engineering teams to deliver Cloud-Based applications supporting major transformation initiative supporting Foot Locker Inc web, mobile and in-store customers. You will be responsible for collecting product requirements from key stakeholders and create project plan, execute the plan in close collaboration with the development engineering teams. The position is responsible for managing software product lifecycle from inception to production launch and post launch support.
- Coordinate and manage technical project and program development of large-scale.
- Manage software projects from requirements to change and release management.
- Create schedules, define risk mitigation strategies and facilitate appropriate software engineering solutions.
- Manage cross-functional teams and/or third party-vendors for implementation of project/program
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Interact effectively with all levels of management in identifying and resolving complex issues. Present milestones and high level program plan.
- Identify our customer’s needs and enable engineering teams to provide successful and pertinent solutions.
- Define roadmap and engineering execution to enable customer success.
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum and help with the introduction and adoption of Agile values, principles, methods and practices.
- Track record of software product development, design and architecture.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B2C technology products and services with geographically distributed teams.
- Technical proficiency in key relevant areas (Java, J2EE, Rest APIs, Databases and monitoring). Broad familiarity with e-commerce systems, Cloud-Based Infrastructure and emerging technology areas.
- Strong experience in scheduling, risk management, cost estimation, meetings management, and negotiations.
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, high-risk, environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or closely related field and 8years of related work experience.