- Project/Program Management of complex multi-function initiatives between Business and IT stakeholders, System Integrators and external vendors. Overall responsibility for the project/programs including scoping and requirements gathering, project plans, development and testing plans cutover plans, and post-implementation support.
- Manages global relationships with senior and executive stakeholders, understand their vision/strategy and provide solutions to enable worldwide compliance and company growth.
- Definition of strategy to achieve the sponsors’ vision of an end-state transformation and drive interactive Quarterly Business Review with senior and executive stakeholder management to baseline strategic and operational progress/opportunities.
- Manages project/program level financials including business impact and meets approved budgets for defined set of projects that comprise the assigned portfolio.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management and Identifies opportunities through collaboration to reduce the cost of assigned portfolio.
- Ensure projects are delivered within expected and agreed to timeline and quality as agreed to with business stakeholders.
- Routinely called upon to mediate difficult situations that have a significant business impact, drives consensus across the organization on difficult topics.
- Ensure timely initiation of projects/programs with all relevant information to enable a successful outcome.
- Define service levels collaboratively with service providers, monitor SLA and enforce adherence
- Drive portfolio management to achieve optimized utilization and cost structure.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Advanced University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years in enterprise project/program management supporting business applications.
- 8+ years of experience managing SAP implementation projects
- Ability to manage the projects in a fast moving environment, relying on previous SAP implementation experience to make sounds decisions impacting the projects
- Extensive functional and Technical expertise in one or more SAP modules ( FIOC, SD, MM )
- Must have excellent understanding of SAP as whole not just one specific module and a good understanding of the process flow from a Business perspective
- Solid experience in coordinating with SAP for updates/notes and ability to escalate to SAP and/or System Integrators to resolve critical project issues
- Direct experience managing complex projects/programs in an outsourced model, supported by vendors spread worldwide
- PMP Preferred
Job ID 1027990