Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate Technical Program Manager to join the Site Reliability team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up, where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
A Technical Program Manager will be responsible for organizing, scoping, and delivering large end-to-end technical software and cloud infrastructure projects. You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to deliver upon Envestnet’s cloud migration strategy and many other reliability-focused technical projects.
- Coordinating technical project intake, preparation, execution and delivery.
- Manage project delivery given many team dependencies in a matrixed organization.
- Executive reporting on project status.
- Ensuring your project leaders have what they need to remove roadblocks.
- Implement and train project teams on agile project management methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a technical discipline.
- 3+ years of technical program/project management experience.
- Proven experience leading large technical projects to completion.
- Possess proven program management skills and can demonstrate experience-leading medium to large technical projects.
- Thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make the right tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces to deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- Data-driven and analytical; you can effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the org and up to senior leadership.
- Comfortable working across time zones and through ambiguity.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic self-starter able to manage competing priorities.
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in a product development company in FinTech domain
- Experience in Financial Domain
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Software reliability and cloud infrastructure project experience preferred.
Why Choose Envestnet
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location in Raleigh NC at One Glenwood with unlimited snacks!