Google builds products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether they're down the street or across the globe.
As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you'll lead software engineering projects in one of our core programming languages and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, thanks to Google's industry leading benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you'll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. We'll consider your experience to best match you with open roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Master's, PhD degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- - Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery. - Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams. - Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity. - Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.