- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in technical program management, management consulting, financial analysis, sales analytics, or an equivalent analyst position.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Ability to influence without authority across Program Management/Engineering teams, senior leadership, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Technical judgment and understanding of systems. Ability to unblock/resolve ambiguity in technical programs.
- Excellent presence, written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution