Manage the Reman “Pilot Team.” Work with Rivian Facilities, Reman Engineering/Production, and outside contractors to ensure Reman facilities are built and operational to support Reman needs world-wide.
Collaborate with and maintain an operational partnership with Service Parts, Service Engineering, Service Center Managers, IT, EH&S, Facilities, Finance, Logistics, Reliability, Engineering, Second-Life, internal Reman teams, and others to successfully execute against planning in Rivian’s business systems (including PLM, ERP, and MES).
- Support launch of remanufacturing facility including timeline management, coordination of project tracks to support capex, tooling, systems, materials, and labor
- Lead test and pilot runs of remanufacturing lines including physical and systemic validation
- Steer IT and facility developers to develop and implement business tools and facilities as required
- Trial and implement production changes into remanufacturing processes
- Manage change control activities for remanufactured commodities
- Manage shifting business priorities, providing direction to interested parties (both internal and external).
- Drive Reman teams to meet deliverables: including business decisions, communications, and training.
- Orchestrate project reviews and drive product/process optimization.
- Drive Reman teams and Data Analysts to track and graph reman metrics, including units produced, average cost, hours expended, overtime consumed, first pass yield, etc. Use data to help manage budget, forecasting, and funds reallocation as needed.
- 6+ years of experience in Automotive, Tier 1, OEM, or similar technical field.
- Understanding of enterprise databases (PLM, ERP, MES), with focused experience on product life cycle management, Bills of Material, and Supply Chain Management. (SAP a plus)
- Jira and Jama experience preferred.
- Strong leadership capability.
- Strong collaborator, with a willingness to drive change.
- Strong program management and timeline/task execution (able to drive to critical path)
- Experience leading teams with a proven track record in an automotive or high-tech environment.
- Broad experience defining, launching, and driving strategic process redesign initiatives to improve internal and external processes and operations, working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a technology environment.
- Ability to define critical aspects of schedule and determine critical path.
- Ability to lead through influence, not necessarily reporting structure.
- Ability to evaluate and adjust priorities as urgent issues arise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BA or BS in a related discipline preferred.