Beyond solid program delivery and technical skills, you have proven experience in the delivery of complex large-scale hardware/software projects. You have a strong internal drive, a collaborative skill, and experience in delivering complex systems on time.
- Manage technical projects or programs, working closely with Engineers, technical staff and Product team to develop milestones and schedules. Track program against the plan.
- Manage communication of progress within the core team and external stakeholders and escalate issues as necessary.
- Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming bugs and code changes to identify quality issues and trends.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering predictability, productivity and own technical relationships with vendors and partners.
- Assess and manage program risks. Create mitigation plans as needed.
Location: Philadelphia (100% remote till July then onsite)
- BS/ MS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 -7 years of experience as a Program Manager with 2 years of experience as an engineer in a technical domain.
- 3 years of experience with Product development that uses backend on AWS cloud computing technologies and App based UI
- Working in Agile development Environments
- Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable engineering tasks and next steps
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger team, with the ability to influence.
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple projects and manage through to completion.
- Excellent management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop platform software
- Mastery in Tools like MS -Office, Jira dashboarding, Confluence, MS- Project, Smartsheet. Comfortable using Splunk and other data source