$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you interested in building large-scale distributed infrastructure for the cloud? Oracle's Cloud Infrastructure Group is building new Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies that operate at high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment.
Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best in class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services. You'll be joining in the fast-growing venture that offers a great amount of autonomy with a variety of work.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the Regulated Markets Team and drive a variety of business-critical projects. You will drive building innovative experiences in a fast-paced, startup-like environment that have a direct impact on the compliance readiness of the product(s) we offer.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will
· Manage projects from inception to delivery
· Coordinate with stakeholders across the business to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects
· Establish new processes to support a rapidly scaling business
· Drive initiatives to improve development and business operations processes
· 3+ years managing large-scale projects spanning multiple teams and organizations
· Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
· Excellent collaboration across multiple internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain our roadmap, setting appropriate expectations and insuring our product and services meet our high standards for excellence
· Excellent judgment to influence roadmap direction, features, and priorities
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project/Program Management, Information Systems, or a related field is a plus
· Certifications such as CompTIA Project+, Certified Project Manager (IAPM), Master Project Manager (MPM) ®, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) ®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ®, Project Management Professional (PMP) ®, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® a plus
Knowledge of and/or experience in Compliance, Risk, Governance, Audit, Training, and/or Resiliency highly preferred
Valid Through: 2019-11-9