NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Business Unit Description
NXP’s Security & Connectivity business unit offers best-in-class security, contactless performance and the most complete solutions to produce unmatched mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- The Microcontroller Technical Program Manager will engage the global Microcontrollers team to achieve on time delivery with world class levels of quality. The Microcontroller PM will partner with the organization's Product Management leaders to define schedules and resources for key deliverables, while anticipating and overcoming issues to positively impact key financial metrics including gross margin and EBITDA.
- The Microcontroller PM will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of new products from concept and definition phases, through development of hardware and software solutions, to final production ramp up of the system solution.
- The candidate for this role should possess extensive experience and understanding of the semiconductor industry. This position will report to the Kinetis & Connectivity Program Management Organization.
- MSEE or equivalent degree
- At least 6years program management experience within the Semiconductor industry
- Program management experience to include managing complex technical projects
- Successful track record in effective planning and execution of projects to ensure key deliverables are met per the project requirements and schedule
- Experience tracking and updating the project schedules, managing issues and risks, communicating project status to management, stakeholders, project team and customer
- Strong foundational knowledge and approach to drive New Product Introduction execution within established timelines and target costs
- Strong leadership and team building skills