Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Runs moderately complex projects/programs from requirements to design and development to production.
- Collaborate with the internal development teams to develop technical requirements, strategy, roadmaps and timelines.
- Works with management to select and evaluate personnel on projects to ensure the effective and efficient operation of projects, but does not directly manage personnel.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning of assigned projects/programs.
- Works with developers and project team(s) to plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones for complex programs and/or multiple projects
- Directs and oversees moderately large project delivery team(s) that may consist of employees and multiple external vendors and manages conflicts within group.
- Effectively and efficiently communicates project status and issues to management and constituent management.
- Manages and prioritizes the project streams, working with the Leadership teams, project teams, and internal customers to determine project definition and business requirements drivers.
- Provides budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities that may be across functional areas within the organization.
- Assigns and monitors work of large project teams consisting of employees and vendor companies, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with project objectives, on-time and within budget.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Five plus years of related project management or program management experience in a technology field
- Effectively communicate with both technical and business-oriented staff
- Require scheduling and moderately complex budgeting experience including tracking actuals against budget.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Experience managing complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- In-depth knowledge of web-based technologies
- Experience creating detailed delivery schedules and roll-out plans
- Ability to leverage analytic reporting and tools to influence process
- Familiarity with many functional departments of a large organization: IT, Legal, Finance, Consumer Service, PR, Design
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience