Technical Program Manager (Network Appliance team)
In this role, you will help the networking team to manage hardware/software projects.
- Managed Hardware and software projects from inception to first customer ship (preferable on network equipment). Drive and manage international JDM hardware partners, CM, manufacture, supply chain around development from engineers to leadership.
- Lead international cross-functional SW and HW 50+ team members in the execution of large LTE enabled low end router, IoT GW programs to drive definition and closure of project reqs, project plans, budget, schedules, risk mitigation and resource needs using Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Lead sprint planning/reviews and daily scrum meetings, tracked and report on spring progress, remove obstacles using Agile management tools like Jira/Rally.
- Lead teams through a transition to Agile for SW and HW development projects.
- Vendor selection and vendor management with Sierra Wireless Inc (SWI), Delta power, Celestica, WIFI and LTE Antenna for cross functional project teams.
- Manage an enterprise next generation low end 4G LTE enabled pluggable modules and platforms (Cisco 11xx, EM and WP pluggable modules) software team for unit testing, system test, solution test, regression testing, stress and performance testing.
- 10 years software/hardware program management
- 5 years working for networking/appliance company
- Hardware qualification needed on the HW projects (Compliance, Regulatory, etc)
- 3-4 years experience with Cellular (3G, 4G, Cat 11, Cat 18, etc) and Wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)Technologies and their certifications processes.
- Jira/Rally Software
Keywords: Network Project Manager, Wireless Project Manager, Network Program Manager, Hardware Program Manager