$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Technical Program Manager, part of a team of Program Managers developing common product solutions, is responsible for managing both the program's engineering-related tasks as well as the overall health of the program's execution pertaining to product development, ensuring that engineering solutions are proposed, implemented and delivered to the agreed scope, budget, and schedule. Strict adherence to program cost controls through earned-value management is required.
Product focus for this opportunity will be relative to Mobile Traveler App, Merchant and Inspection development. Experience in Mobile product development is a plus. This position will be required to provide program leadership to worldwide development teams in leading investigation of engineering issues with minimal oversight, operating with significant independence and minimal supervision.
Familiarity with complex requirements derivation and tractability, hardware development, and software development is most desirable. Willingness and desire to proactively motivate and drive a global development team and tackle issues immediately is a must.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for Technical Program Manager:
· To ensure engineering solutions are delivered to budget, schedule and agreed scope
· To provide engineering leadership for new or ongoing projects
· To work with project management to define and maintain project schedules and project plans
· To establish and follow engineering development plans
· To define and solve problems in a persistent and systematic fashion, taking an engineering lead on defect management in accordance with engineering processes and be hands-on with troubleshooting exercises when defects are discovered
· To take the lead in technical presentations, discussions and workshops with customers
· To ensure project and development teams are properly appraised of status, schedule and scope
· Be able to analyse and capture user requirements using tools such as DOORS, JIRA, QC or similar; To elaborate system and sub-system requirements from user requirements
· To provide engineering and technical review of technical documents and work products
· Lead or participate in process and technology improvement initiatives
· Work collaboratively and directly with and maintain satisfactory relationships with Internal departments, Customer representatives, Third Party Suppliers and other stakeholders
· Be able to establish and review engineering statements of work and work breakdown structures in conjunction with project plans and schedules.
· To assist with and develop plans for supplier software releases based on customer and stakeholder requirements
Minimum Job Requirements:
Valid Through: 2019-11-8