What We Need
An experienced Technical Program Manager who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a dynamic and rewarding environment to drive big business outcomes. You will join as a senior member of our engineering leadership team to focus on implementing and driving our Technology Modernization Roadmap. Using your technical expertise, you will work cross functionally to drive large impactful projects on the technology roadmap guiding teams to success. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Who We Are
Kareo is the only cloud-based medical technology platform purpose-built to meet the unique needs of independent practices. Today we help over 65,000 providers in all 50 states run more efficient and profitable practices, while delivering outstanding patient care. Kareo is the first technology platform that helps independent practices find more patients, manage their care with a fully certified and easy to use EHR, and get paid quickly – all in one complete and integrated package. Kareo has received extensive industry recognition, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Black Book's #1 Integrated EHR, Practice Management and Medical Billing vendor, and the top of the Gartner Front Runners Leaders Quadrant. Our mission is to help independent practices succeed in an ever-changing healthcare market.
Here are a few qualities we look for in our candidates:
- Entrepreneurial with unrelenting drive to succeed and win, sense of urgency, and passion for the work
- Must be innately customer oriented and connect with our purpose of helping independent practices
- All-around good teammate who is cooperative, approachable, and dedicated to helping others succeed
- Proven ability to think creatively and drive innovation in the market and within our company
- Committed to becoming an enthusiastic ambassador of our unique and positive corporate culture
Your Area of Focus
- Implement and own a complex Technology Roadmap to modernize our core platform
- Lead deep technical initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams
- Drive Initiative planning, scoping, cost analysis and release management
- Use your people skills and technical expertise to drive successful outcomes
- Actively review architecture & technical approach, ensuring organizational alignment
- Build deep product and technology domain knowledge to inform decisions
- Identify and creatively solve complex problems in a dynamic environment
Your Professional Qualifications
- 10+ years program management experience
- 5+ years people management experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 8+ years Agile Development and Planning at Scale
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Identify and communicate complex program risks as well as complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to perform deep technical assessments and provide guidance in solving tough software engineering challenges.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills with ability to interact across multiple locations, both technical and non-technical audiences and cross functional teams.
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.