We’re looking for a dynamic Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure to join Clari’s Engineering team. In this role you’ll partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success and other teams to manage cross-functional engineering programs and change management of new process rollouts.
The TPM group is a newly formed function at Clari and is responsible for technical project and program management, engineering team support, and process governance and strategy within engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team early on to help lay the foundation for engineering’s operational success.
- Champion new processes and coach cross-functional teams through transformations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and others to manage engineering work of all sizes
- Create and maintain project and program plans
- Provide written and verbal updates and other communications on behalf of the team
- Identify and manage risks, impediments, and priorities
- Act as a servant leader to the team(s) you are working with
- 4+ years experience in the same or similar role working with Software engineering and Infrastructure teams in cloud native applications
- Expertise driving adoption of tooling and process across cross-functional areas, leading large scale programs to completion
- You have a positive attitude and like to have fun
- Experience with AWS or any public cloud offerings is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options