Technical Program Manager ( FTTx, Wireless, iDAS )
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise data solutions in North America. Their scalable custom solutions include network design, wireless/wireline engineering, and implementation projects. They are hiring a Technical Program Manager to manage their indoor fiber and wireless system deployments and related technical projects. This person will plan, supervise, and guide projects for industry-leading clients.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus.
- Benefits include PTO, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(K) company match, cell phone plan discounts, commuter stipend, corporate membership discounts, and more.
- Company is stable, debt-free, and has strongly diversified financials
- Many career advancement options, including promotions, certifications, and tuition reimbursement.
- Company-wide commitment to training, learning, and skills development.
- Strong company reputation for outstanding project delivery.
- Company is eager to support PMs who want to expand their skills.
- Company is results-focused, anti-bureaucracy, and anti-red-tape.
- Opportunity to coach, mentor, and lead team members.
- Extensive resources within budget, project tools, and support staff.
- Manage complex enterprise-level projects related to carrier deployments, enterprise networks, landline/wireline telecom, small cell, DAS, and RF.
- Manage project timelines, milestones, updates, and obstacles. Regularly deliver updates to stakeholders and navigate around issues.
- Develop expertise in projects related to networkarchitecture and topology and coordinate with engineers to produce appropriate documentation.
- Continuously improve networksecurity according to industry best practices.
- Interface with implementation leads, customers, sales people, and engineers.
- 6+ years of project management experience, with recent experience completing fiber optic and/or wireless systems high level projects.
- Strong relationships with Tier-1 carriers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with both indoor and outdoor distributed antenna systems and/or carrier experience is highly desirable.
- Experience holding P&L responsibilities
- Technical understanding of enterprise data technologies and protocols:
- Fiber (including landline telecom)
- Wireless systems
- Carrier Deployments
- Site Management
- Industry PM certifications and continuing education are preferred (PMP, PMBOK, ITIL)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and technical documentation skills.
- Limited travel.