The Technical Program Manager is a key member of the Technology Program Management team and will work closely with the Global Ops\Infrastructure, Architecture, Business and Security teams to manage key operations and security projects.
In this role, you will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, KPI's and communicate clearly with program stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management background and have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects.
This position is an Individual Contributor, reporting to the Senior Director Technology Program Management.
- Manage delivery of complex security and IT projects in a diverse matrixed technology environment with multiple stakeholders and multiple resource pools
- Lead and influence staff, peers and stakeholders in identifying security risks and vulnerabilities and driving change in behavior, process, technology and policy
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy, lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership
- Develop strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on strategic program business objectives and optimize program throughput
- Understand complex issues and apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action.
- Manage project operational aspects, scope, change management, and track scheduled progress through the appropriate metrics to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate clearly and effectively to management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
- Expert project management skills and practical experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of combined Technical Program Management and Technology Engineering/Integration with a proven track record of delivery
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Knowledge of Security Best Practices pertaining to Network, Server, Database, Web Services, Identity Management, Access Management and Event Management
- Experience with security penetration testing, tools, and security portfolio management. Experience with implementation of security tools, management, and monitoring of security systems.
- Solid understanding of information technology core areas including; operating systems, network security, application architecture, firewall/IPS operations, Active Directory, malware and vulnerability prevention controls and best practices.
- Knowledge of published security standards and risk management processes including internal audit and information security management
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage and initiate effective cross-functional relationships maintaining a high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with business applications and agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, including Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, G-Suite etc.