$200K — $250K *
What you’ll achieve
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional program teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. When products and solutions are in development, it’s about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
·Lead cross-functional, global enablement team(s), kick off programs, establish schedules and drive meetings to deliver services readiness plans to support our external customers. Cross Functional Team members can include Services, Engineering, Repair, Support, Training, Operations, Marketing, Procurement, etc.
·Be responsible for programs from concept, planning, development, implementation and end of service life (EOSL) of projects within Dell Services.
· Develop & manage offer lifecycle deliverables, schedule timely executive reviews, and deliver phase exit reviews along with interim updates. Track progress, report status and make necessary corrections to achieve program objectives.
·Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalation.
·Excellent communication skills both with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment.
·Possess the technical knowledge and business understanding needed to identify/define Services direction, requirements & gaps. Possess a track record of successfully delivering complex projects.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
·Minimum of 12 years of professional experience in Program Management, Software Product Development, Software Marketing, or relevant role within the technology industry with a Bachelor’s Degree, 8+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
·Proven project management performance competencies including, but not limited to scope, planning, time, cost, quality, risk and stakeholder satisfaction
· Solid understanding and working knowledge of Market Requirements Documents, offer/solution design documentation, support processes and procedures guides, and software services business readiness reviews
· Ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously
· Project Management Professional Certification preferred
· Cloud, OS and Systems Management work experience dealing with highly complex situations is strongly preferred
Valid through: 12/24/2020