- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across all groups within the company and with competing priorities
- Perform operational forecasting, capacity planning and oversee continuous improvement of infrastructure to ensure implementation meets current and future business needs
- Work closely with other Program Managers and Engineering to make sure product concepts are adequately transitioned into requirements for specific tasks that developers can work from. This includes design, feature specs, and deliverables. Technical Program Managers are responsible for product requirements and working with Engineering Directors and their teams to convert their requirements into tasks – w/ Program Managers overseeing the process.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Track and update project schedules, communicating project status to other key stakeholders within the company.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, dependencies, risks, initiatives and performance to plan
- Work closely with engineering directors to execute project work plans, incorporating revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Lead the creation of engineering specifications
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Identify metrics and drive initiatives to improve the quality of RootMetrics Engineering processes
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.