We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
What you will be doing:
Citrix is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Cybersecurity Technical Program Manager to join ourteam. This role relies on strong analytical and planning skills and broad technical understanding of security domains. As the Cybersecurity Technical Program Manager for the Office of Chief of Staff to the CISO, you will a play key role in highly visible and cross-functional cybersecurity programs, such as incident response, vulnerability management, asset management, threat hunting, and more. You will manage a number of priorities to drive the maturity of the cybersecurity landscape.
- Define and implement cybersecurity programs related to Incident response, vulnerability management, asset management, threat analysis, etc. across cross-functional teams
- Drive security issues to resolution through continuous engagement with internal stakeholders including engineering, operations, and shared services.
- Lead initiatives to streamline, automate and scale to meet the challenges of an evolving threat landscape
- Measure progress and performance of the progress to track and report relevant KPIs, KRIs, and KCIs. Provide metrics and dashboards to report the health of the programs to internal stakeholders and executives
- Collaborate with Technical Program Managers within the Office and Chief of Staff- Security and across other departments to programs and operational processes with security programs
Job requirements and qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience managing complex programs spanning multiple technology teams and stakeholder groups
- 3+ years working a technical leadership role, with prior hands-on experience a significant advantage
- Scrum Master Certification, SAFe certification, PMP
- Requires solid program management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team-building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of technical staff. In-depth knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives
- In-depth knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) with 3+ years' experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Coach
- Experience with security frameworks such as CIS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Security Certification is a plus