Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and delivers complex projects and/or programs prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs. Projects may include multiple technology disciplines and/or significant business process re-engineering efforts.
- Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state.
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Organizes project and/or program activities that may require inter-departmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- At times, directs the activities of project support staff, project managers, and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated in MS Project Online (POL) and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts, programmers and testing resources, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
- Manages and coordinates priorities between projects or within a program that requires critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Leads and communicates project scope, goals and responsibilities to project team; establish clear stakeholder expectations, and requirements of varying degrees of complexity.
- Develops and maintains regular project status reports, and monitors performance in project and program control activities.
- Develops and distributes reports related to project activities, general project management, and financial issues where budgeted labor will exceed plans.
- Maintains detailed list of project action items, issues and risks.
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) or Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience required; Conduent is looking for project management resources with MMIS/PBM domain knowledge. Candidates should have experience managing the system development life-cycle for MMIS and/or PBM projects.
- Strong communication skills to communicate status, resolve and escalate issues when needed.
- Strong MS Project skills
Experience & Education:
- 10+ years managing projects using MS Project
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) or Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience required.