About the job
- You will unleash your significant talents for program management, mobilizing cross functional teams, delivering solutions for scale and data-driven decision making to refine, launch and take to market solutions that accelerate our customers' success in the cloud. Your passion, technical and business depth, and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills will inspire our teams and rapidly establish trust amongst a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
- Provide the required hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for the Google Cloud Business, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in cloud computing emerging technologies or related technical fields.
- Experience in software program management and/or engineering management.
- Experience in problem solving within fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- Experience working cross-functionally with cloud computing engineering, sales and marketing teams or related technical fields.
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.