Cisco Meraki is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager for New Product Introduction (NPI) programs!
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in SF, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China. On top of that, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun).
While we have some generous benefits, like our onsite gym with weekly fitness and yoga classes, daily catered lunch, and paid time off to volunteer, what truly makes Meraki special are the people. People at Meraki keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
Come be part of the team that delivers groundbreaking products for businesses and organizations of all sizes. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with our Hardware and Software Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Support, Sales, Strategy, Finance, Legal and Operations teams to shepherd products from ideation through all phases of product development. Our goal is to deliver high quality products on time and within budget.
Are you ready to join the team? You will be responsible for the following:
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- Manage NPI programs for MR product lines
- Build, maintain program plan with cross-functional dependencies
- Execute and supervise program deliverables, landmarks, action items, technical dependencies, risks, and mitigation plans
- Prepare project status reports and executive briefings for various partner groups
- Understand product use case and communicate technically with engineering teams
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities
- Adhere to metrics and governance for Meraki's process and drive process improvements
- Bachelors or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) OR equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience as Program Manager in software, hardware, embedded, networking, cloud technologies or products
- Experience in switching / routing / WiFi access points is preferable
- Must have a successful track record of timely delivery of programs
- Strong understanding of software and hardware development processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, Gantt charts, Jira, Wrike, Confluence, Google Docs)
- Proficient in Agile Project Management processes
- Appetite for rapid changes and comfort with navigating through uncertain/ambiguous situations
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.