Technical Program Manager Sunnyvale, CA
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to bring expertise in managing ongoing technical programs that improve workplace delivery and performance. You will be responsible for overseeing technology that drive employee experience with facilities and services, and provide valuable utilization metrics that help drive decisions. A key expectation for this role is to assist the Workplace Performance and Innovation team (WPI) in investigating and evaluating innovative technologies and systems that provide an enhanced employee experience and drive the optimization of Workplace programs.
- Monitor program performance to ensure each is up-to-date (e.g. GWS Website, GWS App, planning tools, meeting management tools etc.)
- Provide program metrics to WPI and GWS leadership.
- Advise updateschedule and monitor replacement and end-of-life schedules.
- Manage expiring or additional license and subscription services.
- Participate in the investigation and evaluation of new technologies.
- Collect knowledge and lessons learned from programs and update GWS organizational assets
- Support the implementation of standardized/best practice processes that create repeatable efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field.
- 3+ years of technical program management or similar experience.
- Interest and basic understanding of IoT technologies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent collaborator: experience working with others of different backgrounds to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience working internationally; cultural sensitivity to communications and business engagement.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in verbal and written form, especially in remote management situations
- A persuasive and credible communicator who earns the trust of colleagues and senior management
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others to understand their perspectives, to define and communicate objectives and programs effectively
- Self-motivated and performance driven; willingness to take necessary actions to deliver on commitments.
- Able to understand and immerse oneself in the company culture.
- Bonus points for experience in Adobe CQ / Adobe Experience Manager, or WordPress