- Work closely with technical/engineering, cross-functional teams and external Points of Contact to lead execution of key projects and partnerships, accountable for coordination and on-schedule achievement of engineering deliverables.
- Partner with product management to represent partner requirements in the product development life cycle, including design, engineering, testing/validation and commercialization, so that end product aligns with technical specifications and overarching strategy, while ensuring that product/partner requirements are incorporated into product roadmap.
- Use technical skills to understand and make project trade offs, prioritize partner needs, challenge assumptions, and evaluate project work and risks.
- Communicate both vision and details, such as project status and risks to various levels of the organization; persuasion through reasoning and data; and resolution of conflicts over goals, priorities, and approach.
- Essential program management skills, including: developing strategies/timelines/milestones, resource/budgets planning, risks identification/mitigation, build processes to scale, excellent communication skills to enable stakeholder comms and leadership comms, project reviews and project tracking.
- BA/BS degree in a Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of cross functional program management and testing experience, from concept through commercialization.
- Detail oriented and ability, willingness to work with a sense of urgency, excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills. Proven problem-solving and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of software development and deployment/life cycle; ability to build insightful dashboards, self service tools and reports.
- Proven ability to build/manage complex processes in a dynamic environment involving multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, ability to handle ambiguity, good business judgment and influence without authority.
- Master's Degree in relevant field (engineering or science) and/or Program management certification.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated, design control (QMS) environment e.g. verification and/or validation testing for health tech products.
- Strong understanding of chronic disease management especially Diabetes.