Technical Program Manager - Audio
- Job Number: 83883265
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 14, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- • Excellent project management skills, working in a matrix organization
- • Must be a self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- • Experience working with international OEM partners
• Evaluate prospective suppliers regarding production capability & quality management • Lead cross-functional activities in the supply chain for overall operational readiness in all NPI phases leading into Mass Production. • Collaborate with Suppliers and Engineering teams in developing manufacturing Blueprint including process flow, equipment/ fixture designs, implementation schedules and validation plans prior to any Engineering build. • Drive project technical and operational issues wrt material, process, fixtures, equipment etc during NPI phase to enable delivery of a mature product and manufacturing process into Mass Production. • Lead suppliers by providing technical direction to establish and validate (utilizing statistical tools) process capability to Apple standards in meeting innovative product designs as well as test and quality requirements. • Utilize DOE’s, FMEA and other Industry standard tools to proactively identify and address risks and optimize process parameters. • Establish Quality programs and Manufacturing Process Control Plans for early detection of issues and to ensure highest level of Quality and Reliability is consistently delivered. • Act as Ops technical lead in communicating project readiness and identifying risks. • Develop robust processes for FA on customer returns to Synthesize Voice of Customer into both process changes and product development cycles.
• BS/MS in Engineering • Min 7 to 10 years of experience in Design and Manufacturing
• Direct experience managing a functional engineering teams a plus. • Design or development experience along with operations experience preferred • Proven bottom line project management experience (Planning, Cost & Delivery) • Must be willing to travel international; > 30%