Customer Cloud Connectivity Technical Program Manager Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Location is in the Oracle Cloud Dev Center Seattle
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is building next generation massive scale integrated cloud services. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges. It is a unique opportunity to work with smart people who are solving complex problems in distributed systems, networking, multi-tenant infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Software Define Networking (SDN) operating at massive scale. You will have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new services to power our customer's business critical applications.
Customers Cloud Connectivity team develops services to enable customers to build hybrid cloud solutions with OCI. VPN service allows customers to connect their on-premise network to OCI securely through Internet, and FastConnect service enables customers to connect their on-premises network, data center networks, and/or other networks via enterprise-grade links to Oracle's cloud. We constantly build and improve those services to meet customer's demand for high availability and scalability.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive a variety of business-critical projects. In this role you will:
- Working closely with partners to help onboard them into the OCI F
- Planning and directing schedules for multiple projects running simultaneously
- Running standups and sprint planning exercises for multiple projects
- Building and maintaining consistent reporting across multiple projects
- Driving consistent tracking mechanisms across the team and into the wider org
- Identifying inefficiencies and developing processes to address them
- Conceiving and driving pilot programs as needed
- Providing logistical support for multiple programs as needed
- Suggesting, evaluating, and driving product ideas to make our product better for customers
- Driving the building of tools and technology to eliminate processes and inefficiencies
A great TPM will make all the difference for our team, our organization, our product, and our customers. Are you passionate about designing, managing and delivering a great product? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to be an integral part of a truly great team? Come join us! Mandatory Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Hardware Engineering or related field
- 5+ years developing and/or managing large scale cloud services
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent judgment in influence for product roadmap direction, features, and priorities
- Excellent judgment and customer focus
- Experience managing software and/or hardware development
- Experience with cloud service development
- Experience working cross-functionally with cloud computing engineering, sales and marketing teams or related technical fields.
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Knowledge of networking, such as BGP, IPSec and SDN
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.