We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Duties: Responsibilities include: Leading internal testing as well as field verification efforts for newly developed measurement and logging while drilling (M/LWD) and telemetry tools; developing test strategies; supervising the initial application (field tests) of new products or services or tests and evaluates operational software products releases from Software Technology resources; utilizing extensive knowledge of formation evaluation, logging while drilling, telemetry, drilling operations as well as in-depth knowledge of Nuclear and radioactive materials applied to drilling technology combined with certification to handle and supervise radioactive materials; owning and driving efforts towards critical milestones; providing application expertise and special specific technical data to business development, operations, and external customers to support products and service application globally. Role requires 24 hours per day and 7 days per week accessibility. Revises, uses, and refers users to appropriate technical content of product / services web pages. Reviews content for accuracy and drafts revisions as needed. Responsible for responding to questions submitted to the Knowledge Base system and developing relevant articles to publish. Provides operational and practical perspectives to project development and prioritization, as a member of the Project review team. Establishes operational performance expectations or specifications. Interfaces with operations/external customers on special development projects. Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality standards into job activities; and driving successful commercialization of products and services. Up to 15% domestic and international travelrequired.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or foreign equivalent) or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years' related experience in Field Operations utilizing M/LWD technology, Business Development, or Technology Development as it relates to Field operations. Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience with each of the following:
1. Field experience in M/LWD and telemetry tools, and associated processes;
2. Surface operating systems that control and monitor downhole tools and transmit well information data to the surface;
3. Utilizing downhole tools and measurements (gamma, resistivity, density, porosity, directional, telemetry) in identifying formation characteristics and reservoir navigation;
4. Troubleshooting and identifying failures associated with telemetry, formation evaluation tools; and performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA);
5. Performing calibration and verification of tools prior to and after field deployment; and,
6. Developing and maintaining equipment inventory and critical spares for tools.
Requisition Number: 52988