Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 83 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Professional Service Consultant Managers, who are part of our Delivery Services team, oversees the development and implementation of detailed technology solutions for clients using company products, outsourced solutions or proprietary tools/techniques.
Our Professional Services Consultants are responsible for analyzing and defining the client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs through configuration and training management, and implement the complete project solution after designed.
Our managers are responsible for the onboarding and development of our consultants as well as the monitoring our delivery projects for risk identification and mitigation related to Professional Services Consulting tasks.
Our Managers work closely with our Project Management Office, Scheduling Department, Solutions Engineering Management, Product Management, Product Engineering and Support groups in the course of Systems Delivery Projects. Professional Services Consultant Managers perform in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity for our services delivered.
Location Options: Reno, Las Vegas, Egg Harbor Township, Gulfport
• Five (5) to Seven (7) years related experience and/or education required
• Able to follow directions from Senior Manager and/or Director with little to no supervision and complete work tasks and assignments
• Monitors daily operations of IGT Systems Delivery project work tasks specifically related to our Professional Service Consulting group
• Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies related to IGT Gaming Software and casino business operations
• Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
• Ability to review, create, improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) - as well as mentor and train IGT Professional Services on procedures
• Technical oversight responsibilities include knowledge of casino operational business practices, problem identification, software configuration & implementation, testing, training and support
• Supervises professional employees that are in multiple office locations and that travel 50-80% of time for work.
• Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals
• Must be able to demonstrate a history of mentoring, coaching and performance improvement with-in a given job skill
• Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills and superior customer service skills required
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to create, maintain, review standard operational procedures
• Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills, and superior customer service skills required
• Ability to travel up to 25% (travel for multiple weeks at a time is rare but possible)
• Must pass a background check
• Must be able to obtain required gaming licensing approvals with multiple jurisdictions required
• Available to work some weekends/holiday's
• Credit check required
• One (1) to three (3) years IGT Experience preferred
• IGT Software Experience in one or more of the below areas a plus;
o Casino Accounting - Machine Accounting,
o Casino Slot Operations - EZPay, Machine Accounting; Fills & Jackpot Processing, Attendant Workstation, Advantage Monitor, Drop Utility
o Casino Cage - EZPay, Cage and Table Accounting (CTA)
o Casino Marketing and/or Player Loyalty- Patron Management, Various Bonusing products
o Casino Table Games - Cage and Table Accounting (CTA), Table Manager
o Various other Casino Gaming Products - Tournament Manager, Dynasty ETG
• Advanced knowledge of Casino Operations in one of the above areas a plus
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Software Product Life-cycle a plus
• Performance and Development education and training a plus
• Interviewing training and education a plus
• May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
• Experience with training others: Training delivery methods include; instructor led training (ILT), on the job training (OJT) and remote virtual instructor led training online (VILT)
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Requisition ID: 592