Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
The Technical Product Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring customer success from pre-sales support and onboarding through implementation and continued maintenance and monitoring for all clients, including but not limited to our managed services, indirect clients, and marketplace clients. Serving as Second and Third tier Technical support for all internal departments and clients.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Answer inquires and tickets related to the various AudioEye platforms, resolving problems independently, and escalates when necessary
- Serve as an internal resource for all departments and help them be successful - this might look like responding to “quick questions” in Slack or even joining a virtual meeting to serve as the product expert
- Perform advanced troubleshooting at the application level
- Develop and manage complex projects
- Identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and work with the appropriate teams to implement the fix
- Provide timely feedback into the development process on customer reported product issues
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Advanced understanding of infrastructure (network, storage, compute, virtualization) and information security
- Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with other departments on suggested feature enhancements as they relate to managed service and DAP clients to improve speed, quality, efficiency, and output
- Oversees and responsible for the ZenDesk support ticketing system to ensure timely responses and resolution of all tickets submitted
- Provide meaningful Zendesk reports based on tickets and trends
- Training and education for new hires and internal team members regarding aspects of Zendesk processes and ticket escalation
- Attend meetings with clients as needed to provide technical support, analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose problems
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers’ challenges
- Excellent communicator with superb listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to translate technical information in a simplified, easy to understand the manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ideally combined background of business and technical knowledge
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with a variety of web/mobile sites, such as eCommerce, brochures, portal, etc.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments (Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degree
Experience: 1 plus years’ experience in a similar role
Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, and Confluence