About the Role
We are seeking a SaaS Technical Product Specialist who is an expert in Work Management, Collaboration and SaaS technology. A Sales Consultant in this role will daily present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our customers, prospects, customers. Additionally, in support of our sales force. You will participate in the design, validation, and deployment of pilot, proof of concepts, and proof of values for customers.
Previous experience in SaaS, Cloud technology is required, with the ability to lead business process/technical discussions identify the right solution for our customer’s needs. Previous experiencerequired in a customer-facing role such as sales consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Provide presales technical / solution support to prospective clients and customers, while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision during the sales cycle.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall work management and workflow solutions.
- Design, validate and present Wrike solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage customer specific proof of concepts (PoC) and proof of value (PoV) projects
- Develop and deliver high quality Wrike presentations and demonstrations.
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop and maintain expert knowledge in SaaS project management, workflow, and task management solutions
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of Wrike’s API - understanding its capabilities and assisting customers in the types of solutions and extensions that can be developed using the API.
- Act as a technical resource for less experienced Customer Success Managers, Sales Development and Sales representatives.
- Develop and manage customers' references through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Assist Sales Executives in closing deals and expanding accounts
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- 20% Travel expected
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable in Computer Science or Technology related degree
- Technical experience with SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management or Project Management Solutions
- 3+ years of experience in understanding SaaS solutions and the designing and integrating SaaS extensions
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for our products
- Ability to provide guidance in the customer evaluation of our solution
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation, change management and organizational acceptance
- Enthusiasm, energy, and ability to evangelize the SaaS platform
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Core hands on foundational skills based in SaaS solutions and in creating proof of concept/proof of value deployment and business cases