IT’s Customer Experience, Channels & Tools team enables technology solutions & tools that provide Adobe’s customers with seamless omni-channel customer experience across all touchpoints: telephony, chat & messaging, forums, social and across all devices: smart-phones, tablets, desktops. The goal of the team is to deliver high performing & best of class channels & tools platforms with speed, agility, quality scalability and sustainability to maximize customer experience across multiple channels customers engage Adobe. We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy and we value engineers with technical competence, creativity, flexibility, strong customer focus and an eagerness for learning and collaboration.
Who You Are:
- You thrive working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- You communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly
- You’re someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You’re able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance sustainable
- We are looking for a Technical Product Owner who will help Adobe scale through technical solutions and revolutionize Adobe’s social and community platform (Jive, Lithium, AEM Communities, Sprouts Social)
- Translate business strategy, business goals and business processes into a technical IT solution.
- Coordinate & perform end-to-end testing including test case creation, execution for regression, functional, performance testing.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams globally from Business and IT
- Automate deployment and implement monitoring solutions
- Drive successful execution of various Proof-Of-Technology (PoT)
- 7+ years of IT experience driving technical product management, business systems analysis, end-to-end testing, and technical documentation
- SDLC knowledge, Agile Scrum methodologies, JIRA, Sharepoint, build and continuous integration tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Gradle, Jenkins)
- Experience in Communities Platform administration and maintenance (e.g. Jive, Lithium, AEM communities, SalesForce communities)
- Experience in technical Implementations including API Integration using REST/SOAP, Integration with backend systems: MS Dynamics, CRM & ERP Platforms and external platforms, design and development of Microservices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology or Engineering/Related Field