Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
What You'll Do
We seek a Technical Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with a passion for cybersecurity to help us position Securonix Next-Gen SIEM platform and various other solutions. This highly visible, cross-functional role will report to Securonix Director of Product Marketing.
- Technical Marketing: Act as a liaison between product management/engineering and marketing/sales to ensure Securonix technical product messaging is both accurate and compelling.
- Sales and Marketing Content Development: Create and maintain technical marketing tools and content to support Securonix marketing and sales (e.g., presentations, technical videos, whitepapers, demos, and blog posts).
- Product Evangelist: Serve as a Securonix technical solution evangelist (e.g., developing video demos, etc.).
- Messaging and Positioning: You enjoy developing value-based stories that catch a buyer's attention. You know how to develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging that uniquely differentiates the company's solutions versus the competition.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years technical product marketing or sales engineering experience
- 3-5+ years of cybersecurity industry experience required. Experience in SIEM preferred
- Proven ability to distill complex, technical concepts into clear, compelling prose
- Strong design sense, ability to use visual tools (e.g., slides/diagrams) to communicate technical ideas in a compelling and high-quality way (portfolio required)
- You have a bias toward action and DIY; prior high-growth startup experience helps
- You recognize opportunity costs and can focus on strategic opportunities while tactfully declining low ROI opportunities
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent required