At Databricks, we've built the world's best data and AI platform, helping thousands of customers every day make better use of their data to solve the world's toughest problems.
The impact you will have:
Your first year at Databricks is going to be successful if you can:
- Craft compelling demos and use cases that are rooted in the problems customers are trying to solve with data.
- Improve the overall ability for customers to see and try the Databricks platform to better help data teams evaluate the product.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Solutions Architects to make it simple for Sales to demonstrate Databricks with customers through reference architectures, technical know-how documents, and enablement
- Respond to customer, field, and analyst inquiries regarding how Databricks technology works
What we look for:
To be considered for this role, you'll need the following:
- 5+ years of technical marketing experience (or related experience) in an enterprise-focused B2B technology company
- Software development experience in data analytics, data engineering, and/or data science
- Experience marketing or selling a technical product
- Examples of customer-facing demos and content that you've developed
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field of study such as computer science.
The following attributes in your career will help you rise above:
- Experience in software engineering or technical sales
- Technical certifications in Databricks and/or AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance