At Strong-Bridge Envision Consulting, we work as true partners both with our employees and our clients, embodying our number one value: People First. Our consultants are full -time employees. Our team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve, and innovate. We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and are focused on solving business challenges.
We deliver programs and projects that exceed stakeholder expectations. To be successful at Strong-Bridge Envision, you will be a driver with a flexible working style, and excellent communication skills; you will think strategically and act tactically; you will be the person on the team our client can't live without!
Strong-Bridge Envision is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our firm as a dedicated full-time employee. This is a Seattle based opportunity; relocation is not provided.
- Identify, research, and define new product ideas within client parameters.
- Define product requirements, business rules, acceptance criteria and test cases that support the client's new product or service.
- Facilitate gathering of business and technical requirements from cross-functional partners.
- Review and approve user stories, use cases, and UX/UI wireframes that align with the client's product definition.
- Facilitate complex team meetings involving business and technical resources, including third-party vendors.
- Ability to lead a diverse group of resources – developers, technical architects, program and project managers, product owners, testing leads, and testers.
- Demonstrate credibility as a business partner to ensure business and technology decisions are reached to support business goals and objectives.
- Establish and drive long-term relationships across all required verticals.
- Support testing, launch, and on-going product management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-7 years' experience in industry roles delivering wireless/mobile technology solutions.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required.
- Preferred intermediate level working knowledge of embedded systems, networks, software design, development, and operations, and a proven ability to adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Experience and knowledge delivering solutions using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience with either a Big 4 Consulting firm or a more specialized boutique consulting firms specializing in technology delivery
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S. on a full-time basis
- Must be in the Seattle area; with ability to work on the client site 100% of the time
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible working style, ability to work in various types of client environments.
- Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Ability to lead decision making through influence, with the ability to make sound decisions in the best interest of the client as needed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborative working style with the ability to flex with many different types of working styles on client site.