- Translate vision, strategy, and roadmap into clear value propositions.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders for product requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Prioritize the backlog of features and bugs.
- Own the overall Product Vision and Roadmap.
- Monitor ongoing performance of features.
Essential Position Duties:
Translate vision and strategy into clear value propositions to clear value propositions.
- Spearhead gathering business and technical requirements from external and internal stakeholders including but not limited to Marketing, Business Development, Engineering, Finance, Legal, customers and technical teams.
- Lead the creation of clear and actionable product requirements and specifications that can be communicated to Engineering, QA and Program Management teams.
- Review and edit specifications written by Associate Product Manager that pertain to a product being managed by the Product Manager.
- Advocate for the customer and improve the user experience in the definition of innovative solutions.
Work with operation teams, development teams, project managers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure feature integrity.
- Drive new feature development working side-by-side with product managers, engineers, and QA.
- Manage the product development life cycle to support product releases on a regular basis.
- Manage numerous projects from inception through launch.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with all development and business stakeholders in order to ensure effective and timely delivery of features.
Collaborate with stakeholders to create roadmap and schedule of features.
Own, manage and prioritize the backlog of features and bugs based on ROI and dependencies with other product managers, development teams and business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overall Product Vision and Roadmap.
- Advocate for features that will help drive the business strategy and vision.
Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time.
- Walk short distances.
- Stand for short periods.
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a technical discipline.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience working in Product Management in a related field
- Four (4) years of experience working in Product Management in an unrelated field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a technical setting.
- Experience with B2C ecommerce, B2B logistics, or 3PL industry preferred.