About the Role:
Trulia is seeking for an experienced SEO manager to join a passionate team responsible for driving sustainable growth on Trulia’s largest traffic channel. The role offers a huge opportunity to impact millions of consumers through large-scale SEOtechnologies and has a high visibility throughout the organization.
What you'll do:
- You are a ‘do-er’ looking to bring your extensive SEO knowledge to a large-scale web environment.
- You will uncover opportunities through traffic, crawl and error logs, site audits, and competitive analyses.
- You have depth of experience across device optimization with a strong grasp of the changing industry.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to influence the industry and the company through evangelization of SEO and advanced search engine tests.
- You have a humble appreciation of your SEO skill-set with a desire to collaborate with the best SEOs in the world (irony intended).
- You will meet regularly with team members and cross-functional coworkers to sell your recommendations and develop a strong course of action.
- You can communicate at a high-level or in the weeds based upon an understanding of your audience.
Who you are:
- You have enterprise, large scale SEOexperience
- Minimum 5 years focused primarly on technical SEO
- You have strong written and oral communication
- You have a keen attention to detail
- You have experience with a range of SEO platforms and experiencereporting on SEO KPIs
- You have an ability to research and digest the ever-changing search industry to drive action
- You have the ability to manage mulitple recommendations from strat to completion
- Ability to manage multiple recommendation from start to completion
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach and deliver results
- Bonus Points: Adobe Site Catalyst and SQL