Technical Product Manager
Parsons Federal is seeking a Technical Product Manager to join a large, complex cyber program. The Technical Product Manager will collaborate with the Director of Engineering and Technical Directors on a multi-disciplinary engineering project. This person is responsible for codifying the vision and roadmap for technology on the project.
· Develop vision and roadmap for technology on cyber program that covers computer systems, software systems, and networking realms.
· Expert in computer network technology
· Understanding of the industry trends that drive and impact cyber, data visualization, data analytics, server systems, virtualization, cloud, software and networking technologies
· Collaborates with technical leadership including Director of Engineering and Technical Directors.
· Acts as a control gate for high level requirement and user story reviews
· This is a full-time position, based in Centreville, VA.
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineer or related field. Masters degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering field preferred and 12+years of related work experience.
· Proof of US Citizenship is required
· Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for submission for a security clearance. Active Security clearance or higher highly desired.