Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Technical Product Manager
Job location: This is a remote position. You can be located anywhere in North America (Canada/USA)
Product Managers at Kinaxis are responsible for guiding the success of one or more product areas. They provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions for their given product areas.
This Technical Product Manager role will focus in the areas of platform and technology innovation. They support the end-to-end product lifecycle, they will obtain, analyze, and synthesize a broad range of inputs from stakeholders and will work closely with development teams to bring platform features to the market. The Technical Product Manager will have a strong technical background with an aptitude with software platforms.
At Kinaxis, Product Managers work with every functional group in the company from guiding the implementation with R&D to enabling sales, technical sales, professional service, cloud operations, the support organization and more.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager with technical and customer facing experience
- Experience in driving the strategy and delivery of a product, from market validation to launch
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software security standards and protocols
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) or Cloud software architecture
- Strong understanding of platform strategies across areas such as deployment, automation, observability, security, third party development etc
- Self-starter able to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment
- Structured problem-solving and analytical skills, able to simplify complexity
- Prior experience with data-intensive products or services
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
If you want to be part a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.