Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Technical Product Manager in Implementation Tools you will get to define strategy and revolutionary features for how every customer implements Workday. Along with this existing customers will use the same features to uptake new Workday products and manage their application lifecycle. Do you want to be the Product Manager to own and deliver a best of breed Application Lifecycle Management product, delivered as a fully integrated part of the Workday cloud application?
In this role, you would:
- Collaborate with Workday's customers, development, services and sales teams to understand their requirements
- Work with the development organization through design, testing and product release
- Write detailed feature specifications based on requirements
- Manage uptake of new enhancements by coordinating with internal development
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
- Participate in customer and partner facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- Work with our user experience designers to create robust well thought out use cases and detailed wireframes
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
What You Have:
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Experience negotiating technical scope and dependencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with scrum and other agile development methods
- Experience with SaaS
- 4+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- 4+ years of enterprise software experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with ALM technologies
- Experience with extract, transform, load (ETL) systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience implementing Workday
- Experience implementing other enterprise SaaS products
- Experience working in a distributed environment
- Experience with automation technologies
- Certified scrum product owner or similar qualification
- Managed a large product backlog and delivery collateral (Vision/proposition documents, delivery plans, stakeholder engagement)