At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- Maximize growth opportunities via a strong and comprehensive product portfolio strategy and marketing plan based on market and segment needs
- Understand multi-level customer needs and validate solutions that support strategic portfolio of products/platforms
- Develop and communicate the product vision and roadmap, enforcing internal processes to prioritize the roadmap
- Provide sales and operational support and enablement, by serving as a “product expert” and responding to product and technical questions, including participation in select sales and customer calls
- Use technical skills to envision and execute product proof of concept ideas to potentially be used to enhance existing products or introduce something new
- Perform technical reviews of potential 3rd party partner solutions and of competitive solutions to help set the future product roadmap
- Define key measurements of product line performance and success criteria and supporting tracking efforts and provide market data for the analysis of each segment of the product line
- Product release planning: creating release plans, working with other groups to drive the release (Marketing, Legal, Operations, etc.) and ensuring that all aspects of the release planning process are complete upon product availability
- Lead efforts in developing product and product line strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process
- Support internal operational leaders by providing current information on product developments and competitive market positioning
- Evangelize the product capabilities internally and to the external partners
- Stay current with industry and market trends; Attends user group meetings, trade shows, and seminars as required to support product management and marketing programs
- Stay current on regulatory changes that impact our products/platforms and determine our go forward strategies to address these changes
- Review challenge areas and market opportunities and look for innovative solutions both within the organization as well as externally
- Build and manage partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 7+ years of overall work experience
- 5+ years prior experience as a Developer or Software Engineer
- 2+ years in product management
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Experience in Financial Services
- MBA or business training preferred
- Java and Cloud experience
- UI development experience
- Mobile application development experience
- Capable of having a span of influence with individuals that are not direct reports