As a Product Manager at Zume, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering high-quality data products to market. You will have the opportunity to partner and engage with a highly-experienced group of cross-functional leaders to bring new products to market while helping to continually evolve the existing portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Working closely with customers, you will understand their pain points, needs, what is working well for them, and what is not.
- Working closely with world-class designers, engineers, and data scientists, you will continuously launch products that deliver both on your customers' needs and Zume's business objectives.
- Working closely with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders, you will identify new market opportunities for your products.
- You will be a key participant in the overall vision and strategy for Zume's product portfolio.
- You will work cross-functionally as both a participant and a lead in problem-solving discussions; working to break things down into solvable components.
- You will work closely with your stakeholder group to define measurable objectives for your products and track and analyze key performance indicators informing the success of your products.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field with 4-6 years of experience or graduate degree with 2-5 years of experience in product management or product delivery, specifically in the data domain, AI (Artificial Intelligence), or ML (Machine Learning).
- Experience with data pipelines, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), and event analytics required.
- Familiarity with the basics of data science and ML modeling workflows required.
- Familiarity with ML algorithms, e.g. linear/logistic regression, random forest, gradient boosted trees, deep learning, etc, preferred.
- Familiarity with ML platforms, e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, SKLearn, preferred.
- Experience with a cross-functional split of operations and delivery (Product Management, Product Design, Software Engineering, Data Engineering and Data Science, Operations, Support, Finance, Marketing).
- A demonstrated track record in achieving business results through innovative products in a high velocity environment.
- Your track record is based on your ability to evolve product strategy using industry research, data, and market trends.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- You are a strong problem-solver with great communication and analytical skills.